Dear customers and partners,
Thank you for your interest in our products and articles and that you trust us.
The protection of personal data and the assurance of their legitimate, diligent and transparent processing is a priority for us.
With this Privacy Notice, STANIKO Ltd. provides you with information about the processing of your personal data in connection with our business relationship, in compliance with the transparency requirement of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning data protection.
Personal Data Administrator
Personal data are processed by STANIKO Ltd. with: VAT № 175372204, with headquarters: Sofia, Region Lyulin, 1, “Dobri Jotev” Str., with address of management: Sofia, Lyulin, 1, “Dobri Jotev” Str.
e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 029237101.
Personal data we process
STANIKO Ltd. processes the following information for you:
– Name, surname and last name;
– Personal Number (for accounting purposes – required requisite for issuing an invoice to an individual);
– Contact details: e-mail, address and telephone
– Place of work and position.
Goals for which we process your personal information
STANIKO Ltd. processes only those data, which are necessary for fulfillment of obligations under a commercial transaction and / or contract, if concluded.
The personal data you provide will be used to send you information and conduct correspondence relating to our business relationship: sending letters and offers, contracts and invoices, certificates and other documents.
Reasons for processing your personal information
We process your data on the following legal grounds:
– Processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a Contract with you;
– based on the legitimate interest of STANIKO Ltd. for the purposes of the commercial activity.
Disclosure and transmission of personal data
Observing the legal requirements and if necessary, STANIKO Ltd. may disclose your personal data to the following persons:
– Service providers (information security experts, accountants, lawyers). STANIKO Ltd. reassigns some other auxiliary activities related to the conclusion and implementation of the Contract, technical support of information systems and operational support of the activity. In these cases it is possible that STANIKO Ltd. may disclose personal data to such persons only if there is a valid reason to do so, on the basis of a written agreement with the recipients and with sufficient guarantees that they process the data legally and provide a sufficient level of protection.
– To other persons in fulfillment of legal obligations of STANIKO Ltd. or at the request of competent public authorities, if any.
STANIKO Ltd. does not transmit the personal data to third countries.
Term for storing your personal data
STANIKO Ltd. will store your personal data while it is necessary for processing purposes, as follows:
– for the conclusion and performance of contractual obligations – for a period of up to 5 years from the date of performance of the Contract;
Your rights in relation to the protection of your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data processed by STANIKO Ltd.
Right of information.
You have the right to receive all the information contained in this Privacy Notice.
Right of access.
You have the right to receive confirmation from STANIKO Ltd., whether it processes your personal data and access your data, including a free copy thereof, unless your request is excessive and repeated.
You have the right to receive information about the purposes of the processing, what personal data STANIKO Ltd. processes for you, to whom it discloses your personal data, the term for which STANIKO Ltd will store your data or the criteria for determining this term, your rights in connection with the protection of your personal data, and the source from which STANIKO Ltd. has received your data.
Right of correction.
You have the right to request from STANIKO Ltd. to correct inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data that apply to you.
Right to delete.
You have the right to request from STANIKO Ltd. to delete your personal data in the following cases:
– personal data is no longer needed for the purposes outlined above; When submitting your objection against the processing for the purposes of commercial relations
– unlawful processing of personal data is detected;
– personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
STANIKO Ltd. may refuse to delete your personal data if processing is necessary for:
– compliance with the legal obligation of STANIKO Ltd., which requires the processing;
– establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
Right to restrict processing.
You have the right to require STANIKO Ltd. to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
– while contesting the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows STANIKO Ltd. to verify the accuracy of the data;
– if the processing is illegal but you do not want your personal data to be deleted and you require instead limiting their use;
– if STANIKO Ltd. does not need any more personal data for processing purposes but you require them to establish, exercise or protect the legal claim.
Right of objection.
In cases where your data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest for direct marketing purposes, you may object to the processing of this claim.
Right of portability.
You have the right to get your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format.
Right to complain to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
You have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by STANIKO Ltd. to the Personal Data Protection Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address 2, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd., Sofia.
To obtain further information on any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and the terms and conditions under which you can exercise your rights, you can obtain the above mentioned contact information.